HEAVY-DUTY CRANE HOOKS is a crane part.
1. Scope of application
The hook group is the most common type of hoisting tool in lifting machinery.
The hook is often hung on the wire rope of the hoisting mechanism by means of the pulley block.
The hook is the most widely used in the extract device, which has the characteristics of simple manufacture and strong use.
2. Product classification
The HEAVY-DUTY CRANE HOOKS is divided into single hook and double hook.
The manufacturing method is divided into forged hooks and stacked hooks.
Single hook manufacturing is simple and easy to use, but the force is not good, most of it is used in the working environment with a weight of 80 tons;
The weight of the weight is often used with a symmetrical double hook.
Fold type hook by several piece of cutting forming plates riveted together, individual crack of plate when the hook won't destroy, security is good, but the weight is bigger, mostly used in big lifting weight or lifting steel barrels of cranes.
3. Scrapped hook
The hook shall be scrapped if one of the following conditions occurs:
2. 10% of the original size of the dangerous section;
3. Increase the opening rate by 15% compared with the original size;
4. The torsional deformation of more than 10 °;
5. Plastic deformation in the neck of the dangerous section or hook;
6. The liner shall be scrapped if it wears 50% of the original size;
7. When the plate hook shaft is worn at 50% of the original size, the spindle should be scrapped.
Please be free to buy the heavy-duty crane hooks with the best price with our professional China manufacturers and suppliers. And the customized products are also offered if you need.