Lifting Hook, is the most common type of hoisting tool in lifting machinery.
The Lifting hook is often hung on the wire rope of the hoisting mechanism by means of the pulley block.
The technical requirements
1. The purchase of Lifting hooks shall be used by technical documents such as the certificate of the manufacturer;
The lifting hook, such as railway, port, etc., must be strictly inspected (inspection).
2. The lifting hook shall not have any defects affecting the safe use performance;
The Lifting hook defects shall not be welded;
The Lifting hook surface should be smooth, no crack, fold, sharp Angle, burr, crack, overburn.
3. Select two suitable positions at the shortest distance of the Lifting hook opening to print the non-wearing signs, measure the distance of the sign, and use it as the basis for detecting the change of opening degree in the use.
4. The lifting hook materials can be made of 20 high quality carbon steel or lifting hook special materials DG20Mn, DG34CrMo, etc. It is strictly prohibited to use casting hooks.
Plate hook materials are generally used for A3, C3 ordinary carbon steel, or 16Mn low alloy steel
5. The technical conditions of the homemade hooks shall conform to the stipulations of GB 10051-88 ~ GB 10051.5-88 (new standard: gb10051.1-2010 ~ GB 10051.5-2010)
6. The longitudinal axis of the plate hook plate must be in the rolling direction of the steel plate, and the Lifting hook plate is not allowed to be spliced.
7. The plate hook and hook plate shall be riveted by the head rivet, and the high-stress bending parts of the Lifting hook and lifting objects shall not be connected with rivets.
8. No closed welding shall be allowed between sheet hook lamination, only intermittent welding is allowed.
9. The lifting hook that has already carried over the overload test should be scrapped.
Lifting hook's opening should have an anti-stripping device and a large opening. The anti-stripping device will not work. 2. The hidden danger of cable decoupling.
The lifting hook shall be scrapped in one of the following situations:
The dangerous section shall wear 10% of the original size.
The opening is 10% higher than the original size.
(4) Lifting hook body torsional deformation of more than 10 °.
The plastic deformation is produced by the dangerous section or Lifting hook of the hook.
The Lifting hook threads are corroded.
The liner shall be replaced when the pieces of the pieces are worn to 50% of the original size.
When the axis of the Lifting hook is worn at 5% of the original size, the spindle should be replaced.