The electric rotary hook set is one of the main lifting accessories on the lifting equipment, which plays a very important role in lifting heavy objects. Normally, the crane will select the lifting weight of the hook according to the lifting weight. This is to ensure that the heavy object is not in the process of lifting, and the crane is not dangerous because of the heavy weight.
Therefore, the use of the hook is very Strict requirements. Let's take a look at the following, what are the requirements for the safe use of electric rotary hook sets, lifting rings and other components?
1. The positioning bolt of the hook, the split pin and the nut above the thrust bearing are tightly fastened and the connection is reliable;
2. When the lifting ring is used, it must be vertically stressed. It is strictly prohibited to apply lateral force.
3, the loop thread must be tightened when rotating, in order to prevent the loose object from falling off;
4. When using two lifting rings at the same time, the angle between the two lifting rings should not exceed 90 degrees.
5. The hooks and lifting rings used in lifting and hoisting operations are required to have a smooth surface, and there are no defects such as cracks, flaking, nicks, sharp corners, seams and cracks;
6. Hooks and rings are not allowed to be used under overload;
7. The hook should be able to rotate flexibly; the hooks and lifting rings after repair welding are not allowed;
8, the hook skew angle should not exceed 10 degrees
9. When using the hook to connect with the weight lifting ring, it must be ensured that the position and force of the hook meet the requirements.